Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just what I needed to read . . .

My job has me mostly sitting at a computer and on the phone. Throughout the day, I often browse blogs while on the phone or doing things on the computer. . . . or procrastinating. . .. ahem, anyways. . . Today I wanted to share a blog with you that has been such a blessing to me:
http://www.xanga.com/resolved2worship

Last night, I was having a little pity party for myself- for a couple of reasons (pity party's are the worst, they just spiral you right on down). Work is beyond frustrating for me right now and I feel like I could tear up right now just thinking about it. I felt chubby. I'm sick of my skin raring up all the time- just frustrated. And I'm the type of woman (maybe it's all woman?) who just snowballs things. I start thinking or talking about an issue or a problem and it just fires me up. That's not so much a good thing when your having a pity party.

But once again, the Holy Spirit provided just the right words for me to hear through a woman I've never met. Isn't it cool how technology can be used for so much good (or so much evil?). And one thing I'm remembering- whatever happens with work (or anything), I know that all things work together for the good. And that's what I'm clinging to.

No comments: