Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Quick Update

I wanted to update real quick like because I haven't in a while. Brennan has a friend coming over to play and then we close on our new house and I'm nannying Kennady all day so it's going to be a fast update, so sorry! Here's some quick photos of what we've been up to:

I made a wreath!



Closer shot




We've been going to lots of birthday parties. Here is Brennan and Barrett at Colton's party this past Saturday.



I'm continuing to bake my way through this book. Latest: ciabatta bread. I had gotten the book out from the library but I like it so much I just ordered it from amazon.



And lastly, we've been playing outside a ton. This is Brennan and his cars.


Oh, and here is the video that Jon and Andrew (and others) made for Easter services on Sunday. It's a little long, but worth the watch.

The Road from The MET Church on Vimeo.




I'm hoping to update soon with pictures of our new house and the painting process and all that. See you soon!

No comments: