Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Little Things


I'm sorry- I just don't have much to blog about lately. We've just been living life- not much new or earth shaking!!

I was able to go out with some girlfriends TWICE last week so that was refreshing for me. I met some friends at BJ's one night. The next night I met some girls from MOPS at Panera and then we saw the movie, Leap Year. It was adorable. Really, I thought it would be ridiculous and dumb (kind of like Maid of Honor), but it was cute! I'm thankful for the friends we have made here in Texas, truly.

We had a low key weekend and now it's already Tuesday! I've been cooking up a bunch of new recipes lately- we've had tostados, beef brisket and homemade pizza (homemade dough too).

Brennan has been up to lots lately. I swear, he is the most curious little thing. I take him into the bathroom while I blow dry my hair and he tears into the cupboards, or toilet paper, or tries to eat the toilet bowl. He's been standing up a lot on his own and has taken one or two steps here or there- so that's exciting. He wiggles out of my arms whenever we come inside and wants to climb the stairs when we get home.

See? Not much new. But such is life- right? It's made up of the every day little things. And that's what I keep reminding myself of.

1 comment:

Erin Zubert said...

Hated the movie, "Maid of Honor," hated it! And seriously I checked your blog at least 3 times today and your new post JUST now showed up. Stalkerish-yes, but now I can sleep peacefully;)