Thursday, November 13, 2008

Shake it like a polaroid picture. . .

Well, Baby Ack has begun to move, and I mean move!! Last night Jon's hand was on my belly feeling him move and he said to me, "is it normal for them to move this much?" Too cute. It's fun to feel him kick and wiggle and somersault. I didn't feel him for the longest time- way later than they say you can feel them- so I don't mind at all. Except when I'm trying to sleep, but, that's okay :) The funniest was last Saturday- I was in a deep sleep when Jon came in to wake me up and turned on the lights- la bebe totally freaked out and started kicking away and moving- it was awesome.

Can you believe it's like 6/7 weeks until Christmas? holy cow!

1 comment:

Erin Morgan said...

Isn't it the best feeling in the world?? Just wait until you feel the hic-ups. One morning, I was about 7 or 8 months along, and very large, and the dog jumped on the bed and jumped on the side of my belly, and I swear that Finnegan kicked back! I was scared for him, but when I realized what he'd done, it was so cool!! Enjoy each moment... These are the fun parts of pregnancy!