Thursday, November 20, 2008

Let's get the THANKSgiving started

Edit- ohhhh, I forgot, I'm also thankful for friends that comment on my blog!! tehehe. . . .

What are you thankful for today?

I'm thankful for:
Food Network Thanksgiving specials- so fun to watch!
The bella band that allows me to stay in my regular jeans for just a little while longer
Friends that love me for who I am
The supportive family that God has blessed us with
The baby growing inside of me
The best husband in the world
My stupid hang up and failures that make me realize my dependence on Him
Chocolate chip cookie dough
Remote car starter
Prayer that realigns my attitude
My ipod that keeps me motivated throughout the day
A painted nursery WITH a closet

You?

3 comments:

Erin Zubert said...

You guys of course! My Marky, my Westy, my Marli, my family, Michigan, a warm house, lower gas prices, Taco Doritos, handmade handicrafts, transportation, communication, and procrastination! Ok not really for that last one, but these are a few of my favorite things, though I won't be giving them away like Oprah.

Erin Zubert said...

Where have all the updates gone...?

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Thanksgiving was SO last week!