Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Bench.




A few months ago, Jon moved offices from the main building to the admin building. The Met re-did all of it's children's spaces and the move was part of all that. There was a desk that they were trashing, but it still had some good, solid wood pieces left. So Jon brought it home and made a bench out of it! I picked out a design I liked from Ana White's website. I wanted to be able to put bins of shoes underneath it. Ana White's website is amazing if you're looking to build your own furniture. There are tons of free designs and tips to choose from.

Anywho, here's the finished product, didn't he do an awesome job??


Now, onto planning my next house project. . . . (insert evil laugh).

2 comments:

Katie said...

Love it! Love, love love!

Erin Zubert said...

Looks awesome--very Ikea like. But I'm sure it's much better quality;)