Monday, March 21, 2011

Rodeo, yeehaw!!

My dear friend, April, came and visited us for a few days during the Houston Rodeo. We were sooo glad to have her here! She lived on my floor my freshman year at Cornerstone University and we've been friends ever since. She's part of my college girlfriends group- the group of us that were in a bible study all throughout college and still get together even though we live across the country.
She was here for my first time watching my little nanny client- it was so nice to have her support and advice since she was a nanny after college.


After nannying for a bit, we went out to lunch at Coco's Crepes and then headed out to the Rodeo. We had awesome seats, a few rows up from where they keep the animals:



We found ourselves laughing hilariously the entire time. There was muttin bustin' (where kids ages 5-6 ride a sheep across the stadium for as long as they can hold on), cart races, calves haulin', I mean, it's funny stuff.

After the rodeo, was the Kieth Urban show. They bring in a huge rotating stage onto the floor of the stadium. I'm a horrible photographer, here's the best shot I got:


April- I know you don't read blogs, but if you ever happen to read this, THANK YOU for visiting us during your vacation. We're already looking forward to next year's rodeo!

No comments: