Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sicky Sickness

What our past few days look like.

I took Brennan to the doctor's yesterday after his fever on Monday and his extreme fussiness. I'm so glad I did- he has an ear infection and a virus that's giving him blisters on his throat. Yuck.

Some moments are okay, like when he perks up for a few minutes and runs around to play or when he cuddles with us on the couch. But it's been a rough couple of days for me. I don't want to infect other people so we're staying in. I tend to get bored staying home for more than one day and more than that, I can't really get anything done even while were home because he's really needy and not napping well at all. I need more patience. Anyone have any they can hand out? It'll be okay, this too shall pass and other women are going through far more intense trials than this. But I cannot wait for this guy to start feeling better!

1 comment:

C said...

Those days are so hard! Brooklyn had a nasty cold that lasted over a week, and I try to stay away from our friends when she's sick, especially now that there are 2 newborns in our little group...whew, I thought we'd never see other people ever again!
Hope you both feel better soon!!!