Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dust and Clothes

Right now, Jon is dusting our ceiling fans (because I'm too short and he's sweet like that) and it is NASTY. We keep our ceiling fans running constantly to keep the air flow going in our house and for the first time yesterday actually turned them off to see how horrific they looked. Lord have mercy, it is black on top of those things!

Anyways, I thought it'd be fun to think about "if money weren't an option, here's the fall clothes I would LOVE to get". I would like to think that if I worked outside of the home, I'd feel more comfortable buying clothes for myself, but even when I did work full-time, Jon still had to really push me to ever buy anything for myself. Right now I'm wearing a shirt I got at a garage sale and jeans I bought with gift cards. ha! But I do love clothes, especially FALL clothes, so here's my wish list:


These puppies are Numero Uno. I am partial to tall boots, especially tall brown boots!

I think wrap dresses flatter almost every figure and they are so cute! I like this color and the fact that it's 3/4 length sleeves.


Chunky brown jewelry. Can't go wrong. I picked up a couples pieces like this from Forever 21 a few weeks back, so cute!




A brown leather crossover bag. YUM.



And I just really like this sweater jacket. It's probably too hot in Houston to wear this except a few times, but it's so cute!!

I'm hoping to do a post for my hubby's birthday tonight or tomorrow so come back soon.

3 comments:

Katie said...

OOOooo, love the sweater jacket and the wrap dress especially!!

Unknown said...

Love all your choices. Do not love the woman's hip bone sticking through the wrap dress. She needs to go eat some fried chicken!

Chaeli said...

Ew, just noticed her hip, you are so right, Erin!