Monday, September 6, 2010

Texas On-Going's. . .

"Say Cheeeeese"

Hola!! Sorry (Grandparents) that it's been so long since I've updated! It's been a super fun week and I just haven't had time to sit down and blog! (however, I did have time for a nap yesterday and that was fabbbulous!).

My dear friend Katie came to visit last week. We had a blast with her and baby Charlotte! She is on maternity leave and was brave enough to fly with her 8 week old Charlotte to visit us, I was thrilled. I showed her the goodness that is Chick Fil A, we shopped at the Galleria one day, visited Galveston Island and went to MOPS together. One night after the babies went to bed we were able to go to BJ's for drinks and pazookies, YUM! We had a great time discussing childbirth and breastfeeding and high school and the craziness of being a mom. THANK YOU for visiting Katie! (P.S. please come back) :)

We've had a fun Labor Day weekend with friends here in Texas and I am so thankful for them. We've been to the park, out to lunch, had friends over for dinner and had our "annual" labor day get together with some staff families from The Met. Now we're off to detail our dirty/sandy cars. Have a great week!

P.S. We have a possible renter checking out our house in Lansing tomorrow. This is huge. PLEASE PRAY.

2 comments:

Ron and Judy A said...

Glad you had a great weekend. Brennan is a charmer. We miss you all!
Mom and Dad A.

Katie said...

Yay! Thank you for having me- we had an awesome time!! Charlotte misses you and your mad bottle-giving skillz already!