Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ey?? Our trip to Minnesota and Back

Hi family and friends!!

We just got home from a long weekend in Minnesota visiting family! I'm so very thankful we were able to go though the weekend definitely didn't turn out as expected. Mark is the worship leader at Osseo Church of the Nazarene. The church hired Jon to produce a video piece for them- an introductory video of the church for their website and such. It worked out that they could shoot the video the weekend of Westin's birthday party and Lincoln's baby dedication- woo hoo!!


One of the days Mark and Jon were working on the video, Erin and I loaded up the boys and headed to a park right next to their house. All Brennan wanted to do was run up and down the hill. How he didn't completely wipe out every time is beyond me!

We went to the Transportation Museum in St. Paul, MN on Saturday as part of Westin's birthday celebrations. This particular museum focused on trains (the theme of Westin's party). Here we are on a train ride.

The boys

Lincoln's dedication. And sweet Brennan slept through the whole service on my lap because he was so tired (a whollle 'nother post). Unless were flying on a plane, he never sleeps in my lap, I loved it!

Unfortunately, some sort of virus was going around the Zubert household that weekend so Lincoln, Westin, Brennan, and Erin were all sick at some point during the trip. We rescheduled Westin's birthday one day later and it all worked out. We are learning as a collective family how much young kids change things and how to be flexible!!

Besides NOT sleeping AT ALL, Brennan did awesome traveling. He basically slept through both flights and was a little charmer to all the passengers. I get more comments about his hair than anything- totally cracks me up.

Thanks for hosting us, Zuberts! Mom and Dad, thank you for all your help with the boys!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the new header for your blog!

Chaeli said...

Thanks Jen!! I'm so proud of myself for doing it. Just kidding- Jon completely did the whole thing. Ha!

Chaeli said...

Thanks Jen!! I'm so proud of myself for doing it. Just kidding- Jon completely did the whole thing. Ha!