Saturday, April 3, 2010

Off the top of my head!

Currently: baking cheesecake and surfing the web.

Thinking: about how we have switched places with our parents. it's the weirdest thing. we talked to the ackermans last weekend and they were out late going on a coffee date. we were inside with a sleepy 1 year old. when did this happen?

Looking forward to: The Met's Easter service tomorrow. It's going to be God glorifying and encouraging. Cannot wait. Plus, can't wait til the hubby will be home more. The tech arts department has worked so much this week it's ridiculous. But it will be worth it. I wish people understood the effort and time it takes into good sound and lighting and videos. I didn't have a clue til I married Jon.

Loving: My little boy. I know I'm a little late in the game, but i have recently just totally fallen head over heels in love with my Brennan.

Going to: Check out the Cypress Creek YMCA today.

Listening to: Fee (thank you Rachelle!)

Wanting: Teavana's Youthberry and Orange tea.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

We have switched places with our parents too. They are out to dinner all the time, or shopping. We, on the other hand, spend our Saturdays trying to take naps and go to bed early! (This is Trisha, by the way)

Jennifer said...

Yum, cheesecake!

Rachelle said...

I just love Fee!!! You are more than welcome...

The Feitl Family said...

We joined the Y in Jan. The only place in our town with childcare. Loving it. I did half my last 1/2 marathon training there. It was too cold out side and soon, it will be too hot. We are looking forward to discounted swim lessons and other sports too for Syd. Did you like yours?

Erin said...

It made me smile to see that you are in love with sweet Brennan. My heart is happy for you. It took me a long time too. And now I am smitten with my little Finnegan... although it is a fine line when he's not so pleasant. :) It didn't take me as long to fall in love with number 2. Don't know if it was because she was number 2, or because she was a she, or because I had I had a pregnancy "scare" (not because I don't want a third... but just NOT YET) and I thought I was losing my baby, so I was trying to love each moment.

Love you, friend. Been thinking of you often these last days and hope your enjoying those new surroundings as the days tick on! :)

Chaeli said...

Trish- glad to know were not the only ones that feel that way!! When did this happen?? :)

Carrie- I loved it- they just completed a whole new addition with a new child care wing. Now we need to look at our budget to see if we can swing it. Yuck. But if I know anything, it's that you want to be inside during Houston's summers.

Erin- you are too sweet. Seriously, thank you so much for your comment. We are both "made" mothers, we understand each other!