Saturday, March 27, 2010

Swagbucks

Hey Everyone! I recently signed up for Swagbucks-a site that you use as a search engine and earn points in the process.

Click on the link below and then register (doesn't even require your address, credit card, etc.). Start searching through swagbucks and EARN points to cash in for things like starbucks cards, amazon gift cards, etc. I put swagbucks as my home page so I remember to search through that site instead of google.

BUT please make sure to click on the link below so that I get referral points for you! THANKS!

Search & Win

1 comment:

C said...

I love Swagbucks! I haven't been using it very long and have already gotten about $40 in Amazon giftcards and am now only 20 swagbucks from getting another $5 one. So fun to get free money just for using it as my search engine!