Friday, January 15, 2010

Show Us Your Life

So one of my favorite blogs (kellyskornerblog) is hosting a Show Us Your Life link. I love her blog- she had her first baby a month before I had Brennan so I love to see what her daughter, Harper is doing and knowing that Brennan will be there soon. And everything she's going through with parenthood- I totally related to. So every Friday she hosts this Show Us Your Life and every once in a while I may join in. I just happened to join in today because she's doing this week's on Weight Loss Ideas. I love this smoothie and JUST made it last night and noticed that it would work well for her link! This smoothie is full of protein and fruit and would be a really good weight loss supplement. Back way long ago in my former life when I used to work out :), I would drink one of these after my workouts. I got this recipe from a nutrition/diet book but I can't remember which one. . . sorry! Here it is:

1 bag frozen fruit (I prefer strawberries or raspberries)
2 cups water
1 banana
Two scoops whey or soy protein
2 Tbsp flax seed oil
2 scoops Super Seed (I added that myself)
Mix in blender for 1-2 minutes.

Let me know if you tried it!!

In other news- this is where I find Brennan most of the days. He loves the cupboards in our bathrooms.

No comments: