Monday, November 23, 2009

Bugs, Texas, Football, Video

So far, so good. No bug spottings in the Ackerman household this week, yeah!!

There is honestly not much new with us. Jon worked some of the weekend, I got some Christmas shopping done and went out to dinner and the movies with some friends. We saw "The Blind Side" and it was awesome! I forgot we were in Texas, home of football craziness- we had to wait in a line just to enter our particular movie theater. I really recommend the movie and it's great because it is a true story.
Sunday, when I asked Jon what he wanted to do, he told me, "watch football and take a nap on the couch." So that's what we did Sunday, a whole lotta relaxing. It was nice.

Here's a video for the Grandparents- Brennan and I were hanging out in his nursery while he played yesterday afternoon so I took some footage of him just hanging out. It's pretty boring for the rest of you!

2 comments:

Erin Zubert said...

This kills me! He is so cute and so big now...sniff...I feel like I'm missing out on so much. Oh and I'm glad I'm not the only one to call my boys "Bubba!"

Kym said...

Kaitlin loves that you call him "bubba"! Can't wait to see him! Hello, it looks like the Aunts are the ones watching this!