Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Two Months



Dear Brennan,
Today, you are two months old!! In some ways, time has seemed to crawl, and in other ways, these 8 weeks have flown by! I've heard someone say about parenting that the days are long but the years are short.

Gosh, I love you more and more each day. You're starting to grow some peach fuzz on the top of your head and it is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Lately you've been a lot more interactive with your expressions, smiles and coos. Both Daddy and I have really enjoyed "talking" with you while you sit in your bouncer or on our laps. You are the happiest right after you eat and have had your diaper changed. I get the most smiles out of you while you lay on your changing table.

We've learned a little bit about you these past two months. You're not a huge fan of taking baths, at least not yet. You hate the sun in your eyes. If we let you "cry it out" for even just ten minutes, you are angry at us for not picking you up and you cry for at least another hour in our arms- just so we know how mad at us you are :) When you're hungry, you let us know and when it comes to food you have little patience (me either, I totally understand). You love your bouncer and laying in the boppy but aren't a massive fan of the swing. You love looking out the window.

You are not a very consistent sleeper. In fact, I think you take after your uncle Andy and just aren't a big sleeper. You do take naps, but they aren't often very long. You usually wake up once or twice in the middle of the night. You've even slept through the night a few times!

Brennan, I'm so glad your such a healthy, happy, little man. I love you!

Momma

1 comment:

Erin Zubert said...

SO sweet! Thanks for giving us more of a glimpse into life with little B.