Monday, April 13, 2009


This is Brennan posing for a photo for Grammy- she sent him a cute Easter package!

Well, the week from &*%#$@ is over for Jon, so I'm looking forward to seeing him more this week! I think he said he worked 77 hours, getting ready for the Easter services. Sunday, after the last service, we headed to GL to celebrate Easter with my fam. We rode Steve's mini dirt bike, played Rock Band and bathed Brennan after yet another diaper blow out :)

Jon hooked up a webcam to Brennan's crib so we can watch him while downstairs and see how he's doing, it's sweet:

Shoot- boy is waking up from his nap (hoorrraayy, he took a nap!!). Adios!

1 comment:

Erin Morgan said...

I think he looks like Owen Heap in the first photo with the easter peeps. I had to look twice at who's blog I was reading :)