Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend Recap

Well, the hubby is finally home from a conference in Oklahoma City. I am SO glad to have him back!  Whenever he's gone on a business trip, I jam pack my days full of stuff so it goes by faster.  This time was no exception, including  a friend spending the night, dinner and shopping with Mariam, grocery shopping, etc.  Yesterday, I spent tailgating and going to the MSU vs. ND game.  My boss gave tickets out to all full-time employees, and we had sweeet seats.  They were on the 50 yard line, in the SHADE (yeahh!), and our seats actually had backs.  I waited the whole game for a darn sno cone and when the guy finally came past our row and I got one, it ended up being a BLOCK of ice that was impossible to eat. So disappointing :) But overall, great game.

Gosh, there's so much more going on but my head hurts and I think it's time for a Sunday afternoon nap.  Have a relaxing Sabbath!

P.S. Thanks to everyone for their caffeine advice.  I am one of those women that was addicted to  coffee every morning- so I think I'm going to take the "everything in moderation" approach.  

No comments: