Monday, August 11, 2008



Ohhh man.  So it's Monday at 3:33 pm (ironic, I  know) and I'm at home, glorious home.  I was planning on taking just this morning off because I was SO tired from the weekend and fighting a bad head cold. But 1 turned to 2 turned to 3 and I was still sitting on the couch sneezing my head off. So I decided to take the whole day off. And, I am SO glad I did!

Sooo, this weekend? Where to begin.  In summary, it was honestly, the funnest (yes, funnest), wedding I have ever been to.  I think the highlight was watching my dad dance to Usher's song "YEAH". Oh man, if you know my dad AT ALL, this was AWESOME.  

The wedding started with dad explaining that the bruise on Seth's neck was NOT a hickey, but in fact a mark made by a paint ball from his bachelor party.  It was hilarious.  Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the actual wedding because I was in it. . . I'll try to find some and post them later. Here's some photos of the reception:


Grandpa getting it down on the dance floor



O'Neill Family Tradition- the guys singing Enrique's "Hero"


Meaghan and Seth First Dance- I wish you could see how amazing her dress is

It was great because the ceremony was Christ-honoring and the reception a blast.  My brother Andy was the MC/DJ and did a stand up job interacting with everyone.  Were so glad it went smoothly!! Now, if I could just get over my jealousy about them being in Cozumel right now. . . . 

Congrats Meg and Seth!!!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Chaeli,

I'm glad the wedding went well. It looks beautiful. I can't wait to see more pictures. Is that you in the picture with your grandpa???

I have the same picture of the O'NEill brothers from your wedding :)