Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ohhh man. My good friend Trisha is in labor RIGHT NOW! I'm thinking of her and Justin and praying for a good, smooth delivery! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy (Owen Philip).

We've got a lot going on in our lives right now, but not a whole lot I can blog about! Our small group is going through a lot (LOT!) right now, including my friend Mariam pulling a muscle and getting pnemonia. While she was on pain medicine and muscle relaxers, her 3 month old had an allergic reaction to the formula. . . poor girl! Jon and I ended up watching Caleb into the wee hours of the night one night as Mariam was spending her SECOND night in the ER trying to get this figured out. The cute little boy fell asleep in my arms though, and I'm glad we could help out a friend. It's cool to see our little body of believers surround each other and be there during times like this. But man, when it rains, it pours.

Ok, time to get back to work. Jon and I went to Woody's Oasis for lunch and man, I could take the longest nap right now!

No comments: