Friday, May 23, 2008

So the hubby and I enjoyed a nice evening of BBQing, walking on the riverwalk trail and chilling out for our anniversary. We are going to the English Inn (www.englishinn.com) on Sunday night for dinner and a night over. We got a sweet deal, so I'm excited.

I did get a card from Jon last night- however, it was for a MAN. Yep, the card said, "For the Man I Love" on the front. Apparently, Jon didn't really notice (it did seem very girly, to his credit, flowers and hearts and stuff on the front). So he wrote in a little "wo" in front of the word "man". It was HILARIOUS. If you remember, last year he accidentally bought me a mahogany card for african americans. This year, it's for males. Ahhh well, it's hilarious.

Well, it's Friday afternoon on the verge of a holiday weekend- things are slow here at work. The business world seems to slow to a crawl on Friday afternoons, they are the worst. Leave some lovin' and have a good weekend!!
Chaeli

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is DANG funny. Happy anniversary you guys.

Unknown said...

jon. there are several reasons why you are my hero. thanks for adding to the list! ;]

Erin Morgan said...

This is great!! Hope you have a great weekend and overnight stay. Sounds like fun!

ckuretich said...

every year for my Timmy Tomato's birthday, I get him a ridiculous card - like one "to a great grandma" or for "my 3 year old princess" and it's been awesome. But the key here is - I do it on PURPOSE. Jon - hilarious.

Erin Zubert said...

AAAAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my goodness, my brother is hilarious.